Your first visit
- When you arrive our reception team will give you a patient case form. Please fill in your name and address – the osteopath will fill in the rest.
- You will be asked to discuss your current problem and to give a more detailed overall history of your health, including a history of illness, operations and accidents.
- It would be helpful if you brought a list of current medication and X-ray/MRI reports.
- The osteopath will be making detailed notes to enable them to put together a clearer picture of your health.
- With children, the osteopath will wish to know about the detail of the pregnancy and birth, which can help them to unravel the current problems. Consultation will usually take up to ½ hour, which will include treatment.
- On occasion you may be required to undress into underclothes to facilitate examination. Please dress appropriately.
Fees at the clinic start at €75. To see Ian Wright is usually €125. We accept cash, cheques and all major credit and debit cards.
If you cannot afford these fees, please speak to the osteopath.
Ian also runs the Daisy Clinic Trust. This is a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation run on a charitable basis. The Daisy Clinic is usually for children with special needs, but we also include children whose parents cannot afford to see the osteopaths privately. We ask for a donation of €30 to cover costs and teaching, but this can be waived if it cannot be afforded.